‣ Strategic Planning
‣ Business Development
‣ Establishment of New Cooperations
‣ Innovation Management
‣ Commercialization and Exploitation
Peter has 25+ years practical experience in innovation management, research-industry co-operations, technology transfer and project development. His clients are in Europe (mainly in West-Balkan region) and in the Far-East (China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore). Peter is author of some 25 international scientific publications and 6 further publications in the field of innovation management. He has been the CEO of LC Innoconsult since 1992. Peter has significant experience in the field of coaching and he provides coaching service to H2020 SME Instrument beneficiaries, for start-up companies in the framework of PROFIS Project and he has coached 100+ companies in North Macedonia. During the last 25 years he has been working as an external consultant on a high number of projects for the European Commission, NATO and the United Nations (UNIDO, UN ESCAP) and World Bank.
At this round table you will be able to introduce your company, discuss any problems and obstacles that you face and look together with the team and coaches for possible solutions.
This one-day seminar covers the route from R&D activities to commercialization. The commercialization roadmap tackles issues:
– commercialization and/or publication
– preliminary assessment of commercial viability
– business considerations of IP strategy
– commercialization in own business (start-up/spin off, financing, management)
– licencing out (identification of potential licensees, negotiation with licensees, licence fee and royalty, licence agreement, non-technical considerations)
The price: 180€ per person > Go to booking page
or You can bring up to 3 co-workers for: 378€ > Go to booking page